Sunday, September 19, 2004

Montana, here I come!!

Well, folks....I leave for Montana tomorrow! Hadley and I board a plane at approximately 5:30 PM, and after a brief stop in Salt Lake City, we will arrive in Kalispell, MT. We'll rent a car and then drive about 15 minutes North to the beautiful ski town of Whitefish.

We are getting married in 6 days, and I can't wait! The wedding is taking place at Iron Horse Golf Club, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Hadley is going to look so beautiful; I can't wait to see her! We'll be in Whitefish all week, getting together with friends and family each day and night to celebrate. After the big day on Saturday, Hadley and I will be going to Missoula and Bozeman to relax and take in as much of Montana as we can!! Talk to you in two weeks!!!!!!

No comments: