Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My first blog post....

Well, I never thought I'd break down and involve myself in a "blog," but after my personal website was hacked, it was (and still is) extremely tough to add updates to it. When I finally realized that my site is really just a blog in the first place, I decided it might be worth taking a stab at the whole blog thing. Who knows...it might take off, and it might not. Only way to know for sure is to sit back and watch.....

The cool thing about this blog is that I can update it from anywhere. I can post stories directly via the web, via email, or via my mobile phone. So...perhaps it's a story from earlier in the day or a last thought before I hit the sack. Or, maybe it's an idea or something that I post by sending an email. Or even better, maybe I'm on the road or out and about and I snap a picture of something with my mobile phone. I can post that picture with a story directly from my phone...not bad, if you ask me.

All that said, stay tuned....you never know what's about to hit the wires!!

No comments: