Monday, December 11, 2006

Terry Tate vs. BJ Hall

One of the funniest commercials I've ever seen is the famous Terry Tate "Office Linebacker" commercial that Reebok put out a few years ago, I think during one of the Super Bowls. I laugh my butt off every time I watch this...especially at the end when Terry Tate is chsing the dork around the corner in slow motion. Funny, funny stuff. Check it out for yourself...



What's even funnier (to me) is the West Point cadets' parody of the Terry Tate commercial. Leave it up to a bunch of smart-ass cadets to come up with a darn good spoof of that commercial...BJ Hall "Barracks Linebacker." Perhaps it's only "cadet humor" and you don't find it funny. Well, I find it hilarious, so I don't care what you think! Seriously, check this out....you gotta admit it's pretty funny...

No comments: