Friday, October 29, 2004

Happy Halloween!!

No major plans for Halloween this year, thus the reason the pumpkin blew chunks...but...



We're going to a little party on Halloween night to help some friends give out candy and scare the kids in the neighborhood. It should be a lot of fun, and I'll post some pictures for all to see.

In the meantime, here are some pics from Halloween a few years ago. Here is my annual default Halloween costume:

The Buckhead Flower Guy


Buy flowa...$5.....buy flowa for pretty girl....me take picture? Picture $5, too. Flowa and picture..then $8. Yes?



You sure you no want me to take picture? Flowa?

And now you have the rest of our friends. This was all done for a Halloween party a few years ago. Obviously, everyone dressed up for the occasion. The Flower Guy was taking the pictures....


From left to right...Party Guy, Wonder Woman, Bjorn Borg, Geisha Girl (Hadley), Sumo Wrestler, and a member of the Fallopian Swim Team.

And another picture of Geisha Girl and Sumo Wrestler in full pose...



Ahh...such a blast from the past. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Halloween this year. I'll post some pictures from our party soon....

No comments: