Saturday, April 30, 2005

It's raining cats and dogs in Atlanta today, so I'm stuck inside and decided to pull out my old Ratt albums. I'm in the middle of a flashback right now, back to 1985. I'm listening to their 1985 album, Invasion of Your Privacy, and I suddenly remembered a crazy stunt I pulled that year. When I was in the 9th grade, the school year had just begun and I bought this poster for my room:



I had gotten a great camera for my birthday a year or two earlier, so I zoomed in on this poster and took a picture. I then got it developed and took the picture to school to convince my friends that I had gone to the concert and "partied" with Ratt backstage. Needless to say, no one believed me....

Anyway, I'm sitting here listening to these Ratt albums, and I'm totally taken back to 1985...no driver's license, and a Schwinn 10-speed with a bag on the front so I could put my Walkman in there and ride around listening to Ratt. Those were the days.....

No comments: