Friday, May 6, 2005

The Black Crowes @ The Tabernacle - Atlanta, GA - May 4th, 2005

All I can say is W-O-W....this was one amazing show. Although I've been a huge fan of theirs from the start, I've never seen them live. They are here in Atlanta for 4 nights at The Tabernacle, and every single one of them is SOLD OUT. I now wish I'd taken all those offers to go see them over the years....



Anyway, what a great night this was. I went with my good friend, Leslie Langford, and we had an absolute blast. If you get the chance, go see these guys if they're playing in your town. Absolutely incredible. Despite having been apart for a good while, they were solid and didn't skip a beat....

Oh, and both Kate Hudson and her mom, Goldie Hawn, were there. You can see Kate to the side of the stage on the left, sitting next to the speakers. Goldie was up in the balcony to the left of the stage...I got a shot of her with her arms raised and clapping for the Crowes...

To see more pictures from the concert, please click here.

No comments: