Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Atlanta Ass Whuppin'

I've been in my share of fights. The last few I was in, I was merely trying to break them up and some how got dragged into them. Anyway, I firmly believe every boy/guy/man needs to get into a fight at some point in his life. Not only that, but he needs to lose, as well as win. Getting the crap beat out of you is a great way to either learn to keep your mouth shut or mind your own business.....

However, I don't necessarily think this applies to women. Especially not when it's a man and woman fighting. Especially not when the man gets his ass handed to him on a platter. If you pick a fight with a woman, first of all you're asking for trouble. Any man remotely close to the situation will intervene and then kick your butt. But what's more humiliating is if you pick a fight with a woman, and she throws an Atlanta Ass Whuppin' on you....

Want to see for yourself? Click here.

No comments: