Friday, November 12, 2004

Boo Got Shot! Boo Got Shot!!

Well, believe it or not, I made it back safely from Wisconsin. I ate NO bratwurst while there, but I did partake in some delicious cheese curds in the Green Bay airport today. Yum, yum.

On different note, I was daydreaming on my flight back tonight, and I suddenly remembered something I heard several years ago....the infamous "Boo Got Shot" clip. I found it tonight and decided to post it for all to hear. Now it's safely and soundly residing on my web server, so this little baby ain't ever gonna disappear. Take a few minutes and listen to this, assuming you've never heard it before. Even if you have, it's sure to crack you up!

As a public service, the talk show host, Royal Marshall, translates an Atlanta woman's news interview between the languages of "street" and "broadcast."

Just click the PLAY button on the audio player below to hear the clip...








No comments: