Saturday, November 13, 2004

Going Home

Well, Hadley and I leave for my hometown of Corinth, MS today. Since we got married in Montana, very few of my family's friends from Corinth were able to attend. As a result, they have been gracious enough to throw a party for us in Corinth. It will be Hadley's first trip to C-Town, so I'm absolutely thrilled. I can't wait for everyone to finally meet her, and I'm also anxious to show her where I grew up. That said, little does she know (although I think my sister has already warned her) but I've got a full day planned to show her all of the "hot spots" of Corinth. I won't go into any details now, but do check back later, as I'll have photographic evidence of all the places and things that I felt Hadley MUST see in Corinth.

It goes without saying....we are both ecstatic about the trip and are looking forward to seeing everyone and being in Corinth for the weekend.

No comments: